End of the Night Holiday Party Transportation Basics
Holiday Party Transportation
The holiday season is in full swing, filled with events, family gatherings, shopping, hopefully relaxing at some point and holiday parties. A midst having all of the fun at the holiday parties it is important to have a game plan for a safe ride home. Sometimes you can get caught up in having a good time with friends and family, so it is nice to have everything planned ahead of time. Below are some tips on planning your ride home ahead of time this holiday season.
- Plan ahead: Knowing your game plan for yourself and those traveling with you takes the hassle out of wondering what to do later. Whether you are having a designated driver, taking a cab or hiring a transportation company arranging it ahead of time will give you peace of mind.
- Share a ride: Organize to have everyone ride together or share a ride instead of driving separately. This way you can split costs of a cab or hiring a chauffeured transportation company.
- Pick a designated driver: Before heading out to your holiday party, pick who will be doing the driving for the group. Make sure that you are not pressuring someone into doing this and that they elect to drive. Also, don’t forget to return the favor and drive for them another time. If you are planning the holiday party, don’t forget to provide plenty of non-alcoholic beverages as drinking options as well.
- Make a list: Create a list with taxi phone numbers and display in a chic frame at your holiday party. You can have this displayed for a party with friends or coworkers. List a couple of area cab companies that service the area where the party is being held and that are open during that time frame. Cab companies have the ability to be called at the last minute for a ride, whereas with a chauffeured transportation company it needs to be booked in advance.
- Shuttling your guests: If you are having a large corporate party or family gathering consider organizing some transportation. This could be shuttling from hotels or even picking them up at their house and then return them at the end of the night. The shuttle transportation would need to be organized ahead of time with a chauffeured transportation company.
- Hire your ride: Book your holiday party transportation in a luxury sedan, limousine or party bus. Chauffeured transportation companies can provide a variety of vehicles for any group size to make sure that everyone gets to the party and home safely. These types of vehicles need to be booked a couple of days in advance. Make sure to provide the company with the following information:
- Date and time of transportation service
- How many passengers will need the transportation
- Location addresses for any pickups, drop offs and stops
After getting a quote from the company, inquire about how much deposit is needed to reserve the vehicle and when the remaining balance needs to be paid. Also, make sure that the chauffeured transportation company gives you the chauffeur’s name and phone number as well. Typically, the chauffeur would pick everyone up, transport them to the party and wait at the location until everyone is ready to go before the reservation is over.
Aristocat Transportation can provide you with numerous vehicle options for your holiday party transportation. Our fleet ranges from sedans, limousines, SUV limos, party buses to shuttle buses. Call us today to book transportation for your holiday party at 586-574-0700!