Key Information for Successful Group Transportation
Behind-the-scenes we do our best to make sure you arrive to your destination safely and on time. In order to consistently provide a high level of service, we acquire key information needed to ensure a successful trip. This is especially true when transporting groups and a large number of people. Curious what information is most important? Take a look at the check list our reservationists run through when creating a group reservation:
- Name of Group and Corporate Client
- Dates of Event
- Contact Person/s
- Cell # of Contact person/s
- Signed Group Contract
- Group Manifest (Excel Worksheet preferred)
- Cell #’s for all passengers
- How long are people required to wait if they are “packaged” together?
- If people arrive without a reservation/not on manifest and we arrange for a last minute car, there will be a surcharge to cover costs.e
- Monitor all flights and move passengers to appropriate vehicles to eliminate additional waiting time or additional vehicles needed.
- Who is allowed to order cars?
- Who are the VIP’s?
- Special requests
- Group or Company Signage
- Important maps (for event location staging and pick/drop areas)
- Provide each terminal’s greeting procedures to the booker, which is then be forwarded to all passengers.
- How many greeters are required?
- Is an onsite dispatcher required?
- Do bookers/passengers want instant notifications “turned on” (driver enroute, etc… for each reservation)
- Does the contact want to be notified, even after hours, if we have a “No Show”?
- Who are final charges sent to?
Interested in transportation for your group? Please contact us and we will provide a customized quote based on your transportation needs.
Posted on July 11th, 2017 in Business Travel, Corporate Travel & Advice, Special Events, Useful Tips, Weddings. Tagged: Business Transportation, Event Planning, Group Transportation, Group Travel, Shuttle Servive, Transportation, Travel Tips