NACE featured interview with Aristocat Transportation
Interview with NACE featured member, Sue Jarvis
Q: Where do you work/what is your position?
A: Aristocat Transportation, owner
Q: How long have you been in the business?
A: 22 years
Q: What do you love about it?
A: The people
Q: How long have you been a NACE member?
A: Since February but attending for over 5 years
Q: How has NACE helped you along your journey?
A: The synergy of this group is what attracted me to join. Everyone I have met is so helpful and knowledgeable about business and I have gotten some great advise that has helped my business tremendously-especially Sue Keels, Janet Engelhardt and the entire Royal Park Hotel staff along with Kurt Cologne from Mike Staff -they have been extremely accommodating and helpful. I have also received some new business and referrals already!
Q: What advice would you have for someone looking to hire a company that offers what you do?
A: Get references, do an onsite visit to check out their operation and vehicles, make sure they are insured, go with a bigger company that can accommodate you with another vehicle if there is a problem, shop rates, ask the year of the vehicles, ask how long the chauffeurs have been employed with them, get a signed contract when you agree on the service, make sure they are fully licensed and insured and confirm the service a few days before.
What are 10 things people might not know about you and/or your company?
1. We offer worldwide transportation
2. I was elected to a 4 year term on the board of directors for the National Limousine Association; it is a lot of work and very rewarding
3. I love boating
4. We offer a fleet of over 70 vehicles
5. We offer our clients a wide range of referrals to our business partners we have developed over the years
6. I’ve written 4 national published articles this year
7. I’m a firm believer of the law of attraction-like attracts like
8. I don’t like peas
9. I love animals
10. I am a Detroit certified woman owned business
Originally from Naceblog.com
Posted on March 16th, 2010 in Aristocat Transportation.