Farm In Agreement
Team & Contacts
Reservations & Dispatch Technology
- Gridd and Gnet
- Groundspan and Concur Transponet #ARTR700
- DEEM/Affiliate Connect
Our Service Standards (SLA)
Complimentary bottled water is provided for all passengers.
All of our chauffeurs:
- Are accustomed to affiliate business and using YOUR COMPANY’s signage for all pickups in a public place, and act as a Representative of YOUR COMPANY.
- Speak English clearly.
- Are required to be clean shaven, dressed in a black suit and tie, white shirt, and black shoes.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for all pickups.
- Will text passengers cell phone when on location with their name and contact number.
- Assist with any and all luggage and open and hold all doors without being asked.
- Know directions and NEVER ask the client where to go. All routes are pre-planned and GPS/maps are ready prior to all pickups and/or drop offs.
- Are equipped with a hands-free cellular phone with data/internet access and reachable by YOUR COMPANY at all times.
- Communicate directly with YOUR COMPANY to request authorization for any additional stops or changes of itinerary.
- Always check traffic reports and plan for any delays upon pick up.
- Notify Aristocat’s Dispatcher immediately:
- If running late;
- When passenger enters vehicle;
- If unable to locate passenger within:
- 15 minutes of scheduled pickup time for Non-Airport pickups
- 30 minutes of scheduled pickup time for Domestic Airport Arrivals
- 45 minutes of scheduled pickup time for International Airport Arrivals
- When passenger is dropped off at destination
- Engage only in casual conversation and DO NOT solicit business from YOUR clients.
- Respect client’s privacy and keep all conversations confidential.
- NEVER ask a client for a gratuity or request payment.
- NEVER stop for gas or any other reason unless requested by client.
- NEVER smoke in the car or transfer the smell of smoke into the car before pickup.
- NEVER take personal calls while any client is in the vehicle.
- NEVER argue or disagree with the client.
- NEVER discuss rates with the client – always refer them directly to YOUR COMPANY.
- ALWAYS communicate ANY service problem to our Dispatcher immediately.
- DTW Arrivals: – North Terminal: Chauffeurs greet clients at the luggage carousel
- McNamara Terminal: Chauffeurs greet clients at the roped off area inside baggage claim
- DTW International Arrivals – Chauffeurs meet client outside Customs Door
- Curbside service is not allowed @ DTW
Affiliate Farm In Payment Terms & Conditions
PAYMENTS: Full payment for buses must be received 4 weeks prior to service date. Credit Cards are accepted for final payment. Online bank account payments are also available for your convenience. *All check payments must be received 10 business days prior to pick up except for buses as noted above. Overtime will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged pick up times, after that, time is billed in ½ hour increments at the contracted hourly rate, plus 20% gratuity for the chauffeur, and a 8.5% STC charge. All final charges will be billed to the credit card provided.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All deposits are non-refundable. Any group (15+ reservations) will be charged a 25% cancellation fee once entered into our system. All group cancellations cancelled with less than 72 hours notice from initial pick up will result in a 50 % charge to cover all costs incurred. Sedans, SUV and Van airport service have a 3 hour cancellation policy (by phone only) to avoid a full charge. All shuttle bus and motor coach reservations must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to the reservation and all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION BUREAU OF MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY: (DOT) has adopted certain regulations for the protection and safety of both the charter customer and Chauffeurs. Chauffeurs are limited to 15 consecutive hours on duty in any one day. Of these 15 hours, a maximum of 10 hours may be actual driving hours. Once the Chauffeur’s total or driving hours have been used – the Chauffeur must have a minimum of eight (8) hours off duty before local service or extended period of driving may be performed. Additionally, no coach driver may drive more than 70 hours in any 8 consecutive day period. A second coach driver will be required if your program is scheduled to exceed the driving hours set forth by the DOT. Failure to adhere to the rules set forth by the DOT will cause coach drivers to be declared “out of service.” Coach drivers who have been declared out of service may not operate a commercial motor vehicle until lawfully able to do so under the rules set by the DOT. Aristocat Transportation complies with all DOT regulations. All coach drivers are required to maintain a written log record of hours on duty.
DETAILED ITINERARIES: are necessary and must list all stops with adequate directions or addresses. Chauffeurs are instructed to work with group leaders and in many cases advise travel times, routings, places to eat or places to see, etc. However, rather than depend upon the Chauffeur on the road, discuss your travel plans with our office; we will be happy to assist you making your travel plans prior to departure. Motor coaches will not be able to pick up at private residences.
CLEANLINESS AND DAMAGE TO VEHICLES: are both the responsibility of you the customer and the Chauffeur. Aristocat Transportation is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Passengers are responsible for any damage to vehicle including but not limited to negligence. Minimum $250.00 fee. Smoking is prohibited in any vehicles of Aristocat Transportation. Passengers may bring food and beverages on board (cans or plastic containers only.) Alcohol may be consumed in appropriate quantities only if all passengers in the vehicle are of legal drinking age with proper I.D.. Aristocat Transportation has complete authority to terminate the charter at any time due to inappropriate behavior.
SEATING AND SAFETY: are top priority to both you and Aristocat Transportation. We ask that all passengers remain seated at all times while the vehicle is in motion. The total number of passengers can not exceed the seating capacity of each vehicle. Charter groups must provide adequate supervision for all guests. For your SAFETY, your Chauffeur must devote his full attention to his driving.
LIABILITY: Aristocat Transportation shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of Nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane, snow, ice, tornado or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo. Aristocat Transportation will endeavor to maintain the schedule submitted by its client, but is not guaranteed. If in any Act of Nature, as mentioned above, and other conditions beyond our control, make it, in the opinion of the carrier, inadvisable to operate chartered coaches either from points of origin or any point in route, the carrier shall not be liable therefore, or be held for damages for any reason whatsoever. Aristocat Transportation reserves the right to lease equipment from other carriers if necessary to fulfill this charter agreement. Aristocat Transportation, the Chauffeur, and any of its agents or contractors does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your luggage, bags and other personal belongings and their contents and is not responsible for fire, theft, damage, or loss of any such luggage, bags and other personal belongings and their contents. Your luggage, bags and other personal belongings and their contents are your responsibility and you place them on this bus/vehicle entirely at your own risk. Luggage and all other property will be handled only at passengers own risk and only in an amount that can conveniently be carried in the chartered bus. Any damage to the vehicle, caused by the chartering party, will be charged to the chartering party.